Wednesday, July 16, 2008

KELLOGG"S? Maybe your Hungry

Have I got a deal for you my loyals. Considering the exhasting read about sex in the corn field of Monday and since we don't smoke, well maybe your hungry....

And is it not just like Happy Hoosier to come up with free food? Yes it is and Kelloggs the cereal people are helping me out here you see to the right...Yes, yesterday I stopped for milk and then realizing I was getting low on my favorite cereal that sweet pea introduced me too, I cruised down the cereal isle looking for my Kellogg's or Kroger equivelant which I think truly is boxed in the same factory, but anyway its called Frosted Mini Wheats. Wow you drop your favorite fruit or even just plain and then drop that in the old tum tum and they are my solid rocket boosters till noon or even dinner...

But low and behold there before my eyes as you see in the pic to the right was something new costing a pretty penny, like $4.19, a Frosted Mini Wheats called "blueberry muffin". But the top of the box say's "try FREE"...Now that box went immediately into my cart even before I purchased two of the regular boxes...

Just mail in the register reciept and the application inside the box...Now they hope like crazy you don't find it to mail it in and you won't it is printed inside the box on the cardboard so I will cut it out today and so in maybe a few weeks I will be refunded the money except for the dern old 42 cent stamp... I tried them this morning and the good taste of my mini wheats are there plus the hint yes of blueberry muffins fresh from the oven.....so hold the fruit on this bowl full maybe that is why they figure its worth over 4 bucks cause they save the fruit expense...

Ok one other thing before I let you go is the take the time to view the latest "jib/jab" cartoon about the election coming up. They even allowed me to be in the movie with them..It takes a while to download so be patient, grab a cup of java maybe and take a laugh break...

Am watching the corn out there daily, rest assured we will not miss the excitement when the male polin first meets those gorgeous blonde silks waiting so pretty and innocent below...its gonna be good....take care...

Oh, and one more thing, Prelocks Blue berry pickin is open now and my daughter Suzette tells me they are huge this year and they even let you eat a few while you are picking...except for me they usually weigh me before and after picking...they are located east of Lafayette between Dayton and Mulberry just off Indiana 38...
Tellem Happy Hoosier sent you, so maybe this year they will not embarrass me dragging those scales out again....open 7 to 11 and 4 to 8 closed on Sundays....

No comments: