Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cheerleader Watchin (260)


I got better things to watch than the "anointed one" Obama, yep I got Cheerleaders to tell you about, a lot more exciting to watch than the current occupant of the white house...

Yep seen here is granddaughter Tabby Russell who is a member of the 7th grade cheerleaders at Wainwright Middle School...and also seen here to the right is another granddaughter Paige Russell who is a member of the 8th grade cheerleaders...Got these pictures at a recent Football game last week...And low and behold I spot a grandson out on the field playing center and blocking out would be terrorist trying to get to his quarterback...His name is Caulin Post old number 77 seen in the picture...Not pictured here is another granddaughter Ashley Russell who is multitasking as the cheerleader coach at Wainwright and my hair dresser also....
The girls are great cheerleaders as was Ashley when she also was in school...must get in their blood as here is Ashley now back teaching others to RAH RAH RAH as best they can...
Paige and Tabby have both had a lot of classes on tumbling doing all those flip flop things that cheer leaders are so good at...I suspect these two girls will advance into cheerleaders at the high school level as well...Caulin Post takes his football equally serious and works hard at the game...understands it far better than the writer here who just last night watched a whole 5 minutes of Monday Night Football before moving on to a boring but more interesting movie....
And lastly I want to talk a bit about a new car a friend bought recently...A Volkswagen EOS Retractable Hardtop Convertible...It is, I feel a kind of a "classic" as the German Engineers held nothing back in designing the workings of this top, it is a marvel to watch as it goes down and folds away or comes out and goes into place when the top is needed...Also a Sunroof makes this vehicle actually as advertised "three cars in one"....A Coupe, A Sunroof and a Convertible...when painted red with a beige leather interior like the one Susan purchased last week, it makes a good choice. I think this car will be not only a lot of fun to ride in but will have also a high resale value in years ahead...So Click on the title above about the cheerleaders and you will go immediately to another picture of a EOS automobile...
And lastly, good news, my remodel job on the house is FINALLY complete. I have moved back into the master bed room and the master bath...absolutely love living in the whole house again, it feels so good and soon I hope my crops will be ready to harvest and I can bore you with crop reports or huge problems that I was able to solve, with either cash, or brains, or brawn....

Oh gosh, I almost forgot, the mother of all those cheerleading gals above, my daughter Shirley, well she was a great Wainwright Cheerleader in her day also....

No comments: