Thursday, September 9, 2010

Obama Watchin (259)

Ever feel like your in an airplane and maybe the pilot is very inexperienced? Maybe not even have a license, maybe just learned enough to get us in the air? You take quick turns from side to side, up and down...I get this feeling watching this President. Now for a little fun click on the title above Obama Watchin and give a listen.

Probably a wrong feeling, but never the less one I have these days. Like yesterdays coverage of him offering over generous tax breaks to small business owners to expand their plants...100% tax write offs for a couple years...Maybe even a good idea here but such an about face on his part and the timing tells me, he is really not inexperienced at all, but a master at politics. It is interesting to watch as politicians on both sides scramble with elections coming up to stay in power.

At times I wish we could change all of them in the house all at one time, but I know there are a few like Mike Pence for instance and many others that are worth keeping in office. I guess the choices in each congressional district across our land will just be comparing who is running and listening to what the stand for. And then picking the best one...I hope the majority that win in this election has the country's well being foremost in mind and politics way down the list...

I do like Obama's offer yesterday of making tax cuts permanent for the lower 97% of the taxing base and only allowing taxes to raise back to Clinton era levels on the top 2 to 3%...I could live with that for sure and I think the wealthy of the nation have been protected and have not paid taxes in proportion to the way they have been blessed being in this nation...

So even though I know that this President is a con artist to the inth degree, I do like some of his ideas...Hillary Clinton yesterday stated the debt load of our nation is a national security threat...she is correct and I am glad she said it..Her boss is probably not glad she said it, but that is OK it is the truth and a little truth now and then from a politician is refreshing...

OK I have a front door to paint today, and one of these days I need to think about getting started on harvesting this years crops...Hearing reports of corn in this area planted early like mine as low as 17% moisture..Hard to believe, but it has been a near perfect year and now near perfect drying conditions. So my fellow Americans, let the farmers go forth, keeping one eye on the crops and the other on the President. What will he pull out of the hat today?

No comments: