Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lovin Arizona even more now (235)

I wish there was a Marine Corps base in Arizona, because if their was I would try and change our Marine Reunion in August from DC to Arizona. But for sure some day I will pass through and I will take my time going through. Maybe spending a couple extra days at the Grand Canyon, maybe a couple more in the desert...And I will be darn sure to fill my 100 gallon diesel tank in that state before I leave. I admire them for doing what our federal government has not been doing and that is try and enforce the laws on illegal citizens being in our nation...I watched with disgust again today as our President again ridiculed this law about to go into affect. What is with this current bunch of loonies in our national government. Is it just me or are others taken back but what they do almost each and every day of this long long 4 years we have to indure, because a lot of people were hoodwinked by the super duper unkeepable promises made to get him elected????????

I do hope that many people will patrionize that state this next year. I hope many conventions being planned will give these patriots priority as to where they hold their converntions this next year...They deserve our support and surely have mine....
Go Arizona, hold true to your cure for what ails these border states. And I hear that Indiana and several other states will soon follow suit with similar laws...I surely hope they will...

No comments: