Friday, May 14, 2010

Back to Reality and hard work.(234)

Don't todays political climate just about make you sick at times? Boy it does me and then I see something refreshing I just gleaned off of facebook of a newsclip of the governor of New Jersey. Watch it and tell me if I am wrong thinking this guy is refreshing?

On the other hand we have an administration in DC currently that is making fun of the state of Arizona for trying to enforce laws the federal government refuses to do...That surely is not refreshing is it? That is just plain disgusting...this same bunch of baffoons has trouble in calling terrorism what it is and labeling terrorist as extremist...they like to do the kind of things this governor is talking about, beat around the bush to not offend anyone...Man this kind of Chicago two step dancing is just about enough to make one a little ill....

OK that is your reality dose for the day, the wedding was great last weekend but the reality of this pussy footing politics we have going on brings one back in a hurry. Oh by the way this story about the wedding had more hits the last 3 days than any story I have ever posted so far...So I guess maybe we have a couple popular kids here that got married last week.

Hard work has moved back in on me out of necessity. Not the farming the farming is coming along picture perfect so far this year. All the crops are up and going at it.
But I have a knee replacement scheduled the first of June and I still have some tile work to get laid in a bathroom before then...I have put it off long enough and I have been told that after a new knee one has trouble being on one's knee's for a spell...So work is needed here for a few days but I will take a break now and then and catch up on the oil leak, the next to the last shuttle mission, the President and his men's pure political games and then the fun of watching how CNN and MSNBC just admires the hell out of whatever this guy does and reports it that way and then fox news reporting more on what is really going on from both sides of the issue...I have to admit it is both entertaining and highly troubling...but what is a guy to do?
Work hard, stay healthy, enjoy life and party when you can...I have another wedding to go to Saturday evening...It is also a big one in Indy of my great niece Amanda Moore...should be big fun...

No comments: