Friday, November 11, 2011

319...The Harvest of 2012, let it be a good one....

Harvest of the crops in the midwest is pretty well complete. I was done maybe 3 weeks ago and during harvest looking down at these snouts on the combine corn head that gather in the corn, I got to thinking....Now most of you probably realize that when I "get to thinking" it is sometimes dangerous, but in this case I think it was maybe a good thing.
You see I am quite concerned for our country. This present administration is in my opinion taking us down a garden path that we have no business going down. We need to turn this ship around and fast and we have one chance at doing that and it lies ahead with our selection of a candidate for President and Vice President that will take this country back to a smaller form of government. But in anticipation of this upcoming year I decided to add our national colors to my corn head...right out there in front where the action is I thought needed to be our colors...out there where it all gets sorted out.
Thus I did the paint job on it and notice that looking at it from a left or right view point its still "red white and blue"....But I think there is more going on here than just some paint. I really think this represents the needed work ahead...the harvesting of what we have and then a new start at what we almost lost. A combine takes it all in keeps what is good and discards out the back what is not needed. In 2012 there needs to be a lot coming out the back..There just will not be a lot to keep...I hope for our nations sake this is the case...Let us continue our search for a good candidate, it will all get sorted out and after that then "LETS ROLL"....

No comments: