Tuesday, November 15, 2011

320 Lets just Occupy Summer....

What are your thoughts on the OWS movement? To occupy wall street, actually just city parks? Personally I am kind of turned off by it all. I think it is Woodstock with longevity of a generation being spoiled to the point of what we have today. To me they should be out occupying a job. Any job they could get and there are jobs out there. Maybe not the greatest job but a job and then you do that till you find a better one. But no these clowns go out and spend 500 bucks on tents and camping out equipment and joist with the police day after day and cry about how they are not rich...To me it is just a cancer we have allowed to birth and grow.
So I have started my own movement and am calling it "occupy summer"...Let is not allow it to leave, let us occupy it. My strawberries have signed on with me. They daily keep me in enough for my cereal bowl each morning. But it could end if I do not get a huge injection of cash from folks like you. I am thinking for just a few thousand dollars we could do a shovel ready infrastructure here like a hot house over my raised garden in the my back yard...Your money, my back yard, its not a lot to ask is it? Come on America it's only money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you have strawberries growing and ripening. I'd be more amazed if I sent you the money for a hot house for the plot!