Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A fair warning to us all....

I have grave concerns about where our nation is headed, should we be swept away in the tidal wave of love that is being adorned on Barack Hussein Obama...I direct you to the right side of this blog today to watch the link that I have come across that issues a fair warning to white America from a Black preacher in Harlem...I have watched some other of his speeches and while I consider some of his thoughts a little radical also, I do believe that he has the "well being of both black and white of America" in his message here...I hope you will listen to it and think about it.

Why we are being swept away in a sunomi type title wave for a junior senator that has accomplished nothing other than the mastery of the "art of bullshit arranged into words people love to hear" is totally beyond my comprehension.....

Peace be with you all today and may when Novemeber rolls around you have the good sense to vote for the survival of this nation....that would not be Barack Hussein Obama as the leader of this land....God help us....

No comments: