Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Computers are just too smart

We all know that statement is true and for it to be true comes realization that there are people walking among us that have made it so...Well I am glad but to be that smart must be just pretty darn cool...Don't like to think about it a lot, as it can get depressing that one was not in the really good brain line when we were being downloaded....

I came to this computers too smart realization as I looked through some of my old stories from February and I noticed that when ever I clicked on a particular story and it came up on the blog that the google ads at the top were automatically the same as the content of the story. A story about Naples Beaches brought ads for Naples real estate instantly...A story about Marines brings ads selling Marine related stuff. A story I wrote last week about my church pastor brought ads for Bible colleges and Large churches.

It just all kind of blows me away that computers have come this far and that again "jealousy is setting in", that some got downloaded with those brains that figured this stuff all out...well I am happy for them, hey I bet they don't really understand much about how residue continues to disappear in a corn field and I bet they really don't even care...So there then I don't really care how all this stuff works either, glad it does but I really don't care...

Have a great day out there, if you have a brain "use it", if you don't smile and tell someone you love them....if they love you back it will be a good day....

And lets just see what the posting of this story brings in google ads at the top..
Gosh no doubt it will be about computers this brain is thinking...

No comments: