Friday, February 22, 2008

Naples/Marco Beaches.....

There is nothing like the lure of the water, especially the Gulf side of Florida...It is peaceful, it is wonderful, it is addictive. Recently was pitched a high rise condo on Marco a time share enterprise...Something like 18,000 dollars to own this nice condo for one week per year....in prime season of course when snow and cold is taking its toll up north. Plus you get the pleasure of some taxes and maintenance. I passed on the deal rather quickly was just curious mainly but just using that as an example of what people will pay to be by the ocean, and warm temps during the winter months. I believe there is also over 100 championship golf courses here in Naples...A major draw for a lot of people also is the fairways and the greens maybe even equal to the water that I love so much.

Time gets away from one here as there is just way to much that can be done...For instance in my little community there are so many talented people willing to share what they know that to winter here is almost like going to college.
Computer and Camera classes, Dancing classes, Tennis, Golf and Horseshoe throwing which I missed today...I know they did not miss me and for sure did not miss my rolling horse shoes that can do major shin damage to partners not paying attention. Word is out on me pretty much, and they usually get behind the fence when I start aiming my shoes for the pin ahead. I have been so busy this year that my really first love fishing has suffered terribly...I really must attend to that one day soon or better yet many days soon...I long to post pictures of nice fishy's who have allowed me to catch them...

One last thought and credits of the picture to the right...The new Photo Shop program I purchased and am slowly learning is so worth the money. How it can take a fussy picture of surf that is too light and just basically worthless and turn it into the picture I saw when I took it I will never know...But there are other things that marvel me also like these pictures coming out of my computer going through the air on a wyfi system and landing on this website for anyone to see...I swear I am not going to even be amazed if in 5 years I am able to send a cup of coffee or even a back rub north to my frozen freinds as an attachment...So be patient but just to be safe keep your coffee pot and come on down for a visit when your pocket book allows.

No comments: