Monday, February 11, 2008

9 Girls on a Blanket

Short family story today. Will post the pics that really tell the story of 9 granddaughters of my 3 brothers and I all born the same year and all photographed at high school graduation time. They made the front page of the Local Paper in May 06....Five of them are my granddaughters of which three are triplets and two singles claimed by three of my daughters.

Totally I tally 19 grand children with no great grandchildren yet. But using a formula that I worked out at 2.3 times 19 I am totally expecting to see 44 of them one day...No way will I remember all those names, but maybe they will just answer to "hey kid," "want to hear one of my stories?"

OH, by the way in case some of you are noticing the ungodly hours of some of these post, well here is the deal on that...The clock on this bloging business must be several hours off and I don't have a clue how to set it correctly so we may stay on China time...OH well they don't know what time it is in Indiana anyway. They may be on China time by now, that way we can do business with China without any problems....Don't tell Mitch or he will be changing us again....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute group of girls. Kinda partial to #2....Love ya Shirley