Thursday, June 17, 2010

Obama says Gulf Coast needs Tourism? (243) and landing on the Hudson

Doing better today in my role as a "Ressy" (Nursing home Resident)...I learned a lot the last couple days. Enough that I think I will leave here soon and recoup at home. But what I learned the last couple days are 'my boundries', that I have them and what they are. Two days ago I got to feeling pretty good, and I dropped the ball, I kind of forgot of what I had done to get me there...I quit elevating, putting on ice, even took relatives on tours of the Premo Nursing Home here...that night and yesterday I paid for that mistake. Yesterday was a day of starting over from square one and again today, I am trying real hard to stay alert as to what I should and should not do...So learning these important lessons I think I will move myself to the graduation phase and save Medicare a little money and check out of here soon. Sorry to say I am still bound to the "slow learner" label...Once I get it, I am good to go, but it seems I always have to "get it" first, I always have to learn the 'hard way'....It's just me and I am satisfied with that, better than never getting it.....ha

So I have been lying here thinking now that of the Mr. Obama repeatedly saying that the best thing Americans can do is get on down there to the gulf states and enjoy a vacation...And I lie here and wonder, if that is so why are we not seeing 'very special' offers on vacations there...and why is not the media telling us of such offers???? It seems as though the Hotel, the Airlines, all of those who benefit would be all over this...Do I have to think of everything???? Double Ha....

And lastly today is kind of some excitement for you...off to the right or just clicking on today's title will also take you there...It will take you to a birds eye view of the excitement that must have been felt the day that plane hit those birds and then landed in the Hudson river....Go ahead I promise it all comes out OK, click on the link and take a ride with the good pilot that saved the day and many lives...

No comments: