Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Being Cautious and slower and my therapist "Darshan Patel" (242)



Did not realize it till last night after Sharla and Jeff had dinner with me that I may have done a couple things wrong yesterday. 1. I may have overdone the mobility yesterday. 2. I for sure under done the care yesterday. I did not elevate at all yesterday and today the cooling machine and elevation is going to be my game plan. By doing so I expect to feel a lot better this evening and tomorrow perhaps. I obtained this advice from my trainer in therapy and from a couple phone calls I made to friends...and it just feels good doing it, so why not? I just got a little careless yesterday, hopefully with advice I am today on top of the situation. Just finished a half hour on my 43 degree water machine and keeping it elevated I am just resting and may be tempted to take a little nappy poo here just anytime...so if you see something here like ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// well its not code blue here at Creasy Springs its just little boy blue slipping away to some zzzzz time....

I like my therapist Darshan Patel, he is a native from India. He is pretty good, his English is pretty good also. When I stopped to snoop this place before coming here I asked to see the therapy room since that is why I am here basically...He was there and our first couple exchanges were not great, my lazy ears did not quite pick up what he was saying. I worried about that mentioning it to sweet pea that, "maybe I would luck out and not get him for therapy".

Well as you see, and actually I "did" still luck out, and I got Darshan for my therapy work. Good pic of him here and since he is today's topic that is all that needs to be. Darshan tries really hard in his work, his English is actually very good, he has it pretty well mastered, once I got my lazy ears paying attentions and then used to the accent that he does have. So we can communicate and his abilities in this field of therapy I believe are pretty good. Now I realize I don't have a lot of comparison to base my assessments on, but I do know this his heart is in the right place, he tries really hard to assess each day what I have going on and need for improvement...So one at this point maybe a novice, but I think he will do just fine....He is busy too I have seen him handle 2, 3 or even 4 of us at the same time and stay focused on what we were up too...I think Creasy Springs here made a 'good hire', the day he came on board....

No comments: