Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Negotiating this Blog.........it is easy...

A couple of you have asked of late how to get to the older stories I have posted on the blog starting on Feb. 2 when I launched this endeavor. Well it is real simple, as the blog only keeps the last month of stories showing but if you simply tab all the way down past all my pictures I have on the right hand side you will come to a "BLOG ARCHIVE" and under that it currently says April (10) March (9) and February(24). So then just click on say Feb. and it will then show all 24 stories for that month...Some of you were not exposed to this blog back then so if you like you can get at those stories..Some are interesting.

Activity should pick up here now on this site as the crops grow this summer and family events take place and vacation or two I have planned all of which I will try and make into a story of some sort. Probably the most exciting will be "sex in the corn field" of which I will try and tell how all that happens out there that then brings us corn flakes and ethanol, and sweetner for your soda pop....Yes it all starts with sex, so if your ears are tender you may want to turn on your filter along about the first of July when the polen begins to fall....

Hey have a good day out there. I still have not planted a seed yet, but lots of the corn around me is planted. Mine are still warm and cozy in the bag but I know I must send them into the soil soon at a 2 inch depth and allow them to become a new plant and have their season of life this summer of 2008. After that I will just be an observer for the season and will share some of what is happening.

No comments: