Monday, July 26, 2010

One Fancy Kentucky Wedding (252)

Went to a fabulous wedding in Lexington Ky last week end. This fine couple Matt and Jill Tutt. Matt is a Surgeon and Jill is a Nurse and no doubt about it this one was made in heaven, maybe prompted by prayer but no doubt made in heaven. More about the wedding but first I had to share this picture my quick camera caught in this impromptu moment when we took some things to the house late that night and Matt said, "Jill come up here so I can carry you in the door"...She did and he did...it was cool...


Jill, as I have stated on some other pages, is the daughter of my gal Susan, author no doubt of the prayer spoken of above here. Susan gave her away walking down a long isle in a huge downtown Lexington church. She did marvelous holding back any tears she feared would flow on this emotional moment. Some of us did tear up a bit but she and Jill held it together, they pulled it off in fine style.

It was the very largest and well planned wedding I guess I have ever attended. Many was heard to say those same words that night. The wedding planner Arni was all over this event making sure everything went like clock work...He did earn his fee relieving a lot of stress for all concerned. Will post a picasa of pictures of the event to the right side here. Oh, the wedding cake, pistachio, man was it good and lucky me still has one large piece in my fridge.... The happy couple are winging there way to a great vacation spot in Greece, they will have a memorable honeymoon for sure. Best of everything to them both...Click on Picasa to the right to enlarge pictures......

No comments: