Monday, July 27, 2009

Sticky Keys......(171)

Wow, Hallaliuya and Praise the Lord...I thought I may lost you all, maybe have been out of business...Whats up you say?

Well the last couple days my computer took on a life of its own, not sure how it happened but when I would want to type something it would have to hold down each key for say three seconds or so and then it would appear on the screen...talk about nerve racking and frustrating that was it....I googled the problem and it said to get rid of the sticky key function you had to hit the Shift Key five times and it would go away...well mine would not so I figured I was going to have to do something different...but got on today and low and behold and thank the Lord its gone....I am back in business....May be monkey business but its business and I am back in it....

I hate unexpected problems as do we all but I guess we need them now and then to appreciate the good things we have at our fingertips when all is going hunkydoory....an old terminology my mom used...Make no sense at all I know, but I know it means wonderful, could not be better even, that is what hunkydoory really means...now you know, so have a great hunkydoory day out there....

No comments: