Tuesday, July 14, 2009

(167) It rained so we shopped

Yes we did we shopped and we shopped big time at the outlet mall in Destin Florida...Forgot the name already you know how guys are we just go along for the ride not the shoppin business....But the gals they take this stuff as a serious opportunity to get the stuff the really do need...really they need this stuff...Well I have to admit I did do a bit of shopping myself...I purchased my first piece of Under Armor clothing...I purchased first a few month back stock in "UA"... that is Under Armor company...motley fool recommended it as a good buy for the future so I bought it...so to put my money where my money is I got in there and purchased a shirt with UA on it...I like it cost me 20 bucks but I like it...Sweet Pea say's it was a "good buy" so I guess it was...I do like it ....

But pictures to the right so the action of the day yesterday as we moved about the many many stores in this shopping center...a parking place was hard to find..no bad economy here at least not yesterday while it rained...the gals bought some stuff they really really needed so I guess it was a 45 mile trip worthwhile...

But today we beached it again...I took it kind of easy...got myself a slight case of sun rash...putting calimine lotion on it and think it will be OK...but today I did not get in the sun like I did the first two days...I over did it for sure..thought I was exposed enough to take it but I was not...so today I explored the fishing posibilities in the area...may try out a pier tomorrow where I found some fisher people today...we brought some poles with us so we will try...we both have one year license in effect so were legal....we will try tomorrow and see what lies below the surface on this old bridge that is now just a fishing opp.....will let you know and I will not stretch the truth in any way...

Later.....

No comments: