Saturday, July 25, 2009

Peg, Pies and Pescadora's (170)

July 25 my sister Peg's Birthday...She is 79 and 24 months today. She will never see this as she has not a clue on pulling up this blog, or saving it in her favorites. She is challenged a little that way I guess...But she is a great sister...10 years and one month older than I...Love ya sis ...

Pie, the first picture to the right is my very first effort at a blackberry pie...and hey I may be the only one but I am impressed...and it taste almost as good as it looks....going out as soon as I post this and pick some more of those confounded blackberries....they may be good when the snow is flying this winter....

And the third P today is Pescadora's....that is spanish for "fishermen" and I had them today...My son in law Todd and his son Brendan..they kicked ass in the pond and left the fish for me....so I got work todo.....after I pick black berries...they had a good time the fish were really biting...

No comments: