Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Full Day in Pensacola (165)

I am on vacation, I needed it, the "house work" has just gotten kind old stuff...An offer came to tag along with Sweet Pea, her daughter Jill, and one of her best friends Karen for a week of beach time at her Brother Mark's place on Pensacola Beach. I could not turn it down, especially since my truck was makin the trip...

Anyway were here and luck had it today as you see to the right here that the Navy's Blue Angels put on a good show right here on the beach. You see the Pensacola NAS is locaated of course here and it is the home base of the Angels...So enjoy we did and pictures I did take as you will see...

Gosh the angels are always such a treat to watch...saw them 2 years ago east of Indy at Mt. Comfort airport...me and Dave Locks sat on top the motor home and watched them...today it was awesome as we were on the 16th top floor of the condo building...they were no higher than we were and flew past the building along the waters edge...I got some good pics.....

Mark is fixing fresh shrimp for tonight and other stuff, always s good feast here...Wine and Beer and other good stuff happens about now also...it's 5 oclock somewhere maybe here who's keepin track...

Not sure where I will be back, could get kicked out of here early or I may luck out and stay a week, but one thing for sure when I get back my lawn will be about ready to mow and then I will begin anew on the extreme home makeover....

Keep the corn and beans growing in Hoosierland...

No comments: