Friday, February 19, 2010

Six toed Cats.... and lots of wild life here in Florida (214)......

Well as you can see by the pictures to the right side here, my camera has been busy of late....S.P. is coming to town tomorrow and that is good, real good...We will be heading down to Key West probably Monday on this boat, the Whale Watcher...I think it takes 2 hours and then by 10:30 we will be taking in the many sites of Key West...Will take her up to Hemmingways' place and check out the six toed cats that own his house there...If you click on the title here it will take you to the link and tell you all about the cats that he let kind of run his home there and when he died he left the place to the cats...yep they own the joint and lay around on the beds and do just about anything they want to do....then the museum that have all the pirate gold they have found on sunken ships in the area..And then there is the Truman White House also that is interesting....lots and lots to see in old Key West and sure we will have fun....

I enjoy a camera club that I am in down here...I need a wild life entry for next weeks contest...so will be on the lookout down there but may enter one of these shots to the right side here if I don't find anything better...I like the blue herron I think the best...but the other goofy bird whatever he is looks cool and of course the cute little coons may get entered just not sure...I have to decide can only enter one picture so maybe will let sweet pea help me decide which one to use....OK its bed time here as I got to get up early clean this place up an then head on up to the airport.....later....

No comments: