Monday, February 1, 2010

The Movie "THE BOOK OF ELI......and Drew Brees (207)

Rainy Day today so after my daily chores I saddled up the Silverado and went to the Movies.  About a month ago sweet pea and I seen the previews of The Book of Eli and I remarked, "hey that one looks pretty good".
Well unlike the previews I saw today of a couple new ones coming in March that look like garbage, to me this movie was excellent.  Yep I am giving this movie my full two thumbs up equal you know to 6 stars....

This is a faith based movie, if you got faith you will like it, if you are without faith then you may, or may not like it.  My faith today told me this is a really good movie.  A war pretty much destroyed the earth and most of the people 30 years prior, but some of the lucky ones are still around barely surviving...Denzel Washington does great in the hero's part.  I like it a lot and I think most of you would also...See trailer to the right. Click on it or click on the title of this story either way you will get the trailer to the movie.

Also today comes a video of the New Orleans Saints Quarterback and former Purdue University quarterback, Drew Brees....it is also faith based and very good...
Looking forward to the Superbowl this year, it will be maybe the most interesting Super Bowl I have ever watched or tried to watch.  Not being a red hot fan of most sports or maybe any sports, I count myself as a Fair Weather Fan of sorts...I watch the World Series Final game, The NCAA Basketball Final game and of course I always try and watch the Super Bowl....Never really had a team I would really really like to see win..this year I have two teams I would really really like to see win...Being from Lafayette it would be good to see Brees and the Saints win..Being from Indiana it would be good to see Peyton Manning and the Colts win....Folks guess what I can not loose, I am gonna have a winner...
Click on the video to the right about Brees and watch the video...

No comments: