Monday, February 15, 2010

Politics getting very interesting...Tis good......Huckabees Book (212)

Boy what a day...Evan Bayh Indiana's junior but good democratic senator announcing he will not run for office...No way is Evan afraid of getting beat in a coming election...And even if he were to get beat, it would not be the reason he is not running...My opionion on this is but one reason, Evan will challenge Obama for the Democratic Presidential nomination....Mark my word he will do it...Why? because he would be twice the President that Obama is...I think he has a chance, I know the country would be better off...Would I vote for him? Well not if Mike Huckabee was on the other ticket for sure...Or Mike Pence...But if McCain was running against Bayh, believe it or not this guy would go for Bayh, yes I would....Obama will come to regret not bending a little and making Bayh his VP candidate...But Bayh would have overshaddowed Obama so he chose instead the not to swift Joe Biden...

And today I hear that McCain is being challenged by some guy called JD....Don't know who he is but he says he is more conservative than McCain....no doubt that sucker turned liberal during the debates for the election against Obama...Still a better choice than Obama but not by much....I say Go JD, kick the liberal out of the Senate and end his career...

But for the ultimate candidates we have got to get Huckabee and Pence 'hooked up' and there we will have it...A President and Vice thinking alike...And thinking alike on good conservative governnment...A friend of mine today told me that Huckabee told her that Pence is his very favorite congressman...so I think this all could happen...God willing and I sure hope so....it could at least start to save our nation...

Today I finished the Huckabee book "A Simple Christmas"...get a copy and read it and then dare tell me that this man is not qualified to be one of our best presidents ever....this man has it together....I love what he stands for and his ethics and ideas on government and his ideals on life in general....His moving into TV and Radio is no accident, he has worked in Radio since he was 14.. He is a communicator much like Mr. Reagan...Go Huck, Go all the way and take Mike Pence with you as your VP.....

No comments: