Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Wonder Land (201)

Winter Wonder Land is right out my new back door, and for my friends who have migrated south I offer this picture...you have the cold but you don't have the snow and with cold you need snow so here it is...just do a right face and there you have it my view of Mid north Indiana this day January whatever, who's keepin track? We are to get up to 6 inches today and then tomorrow maybe some winds that might make some interesting drifts here and there. .....

But I am ready, yesterday I attached my 8 foot wide snow blower onto the back of my 90 horse power tractor...and I have the tractor inside my 45 degree barn beside my motor home so it will for sure start and do its job if needed. Kind of late in the season to be finally getting it attached but I did not know for sure...I have been confused of late with congress working so hard on a climate change bill I thought maybe it would not ever snow again...Sometimes, (actually all the time), I think that Al Gore's global warming dream is just so dam far from reality it is just plain laughable.
The guy is a wacko to the inth degree...the inth degree by the way is just about as wacky as a wacko can get....But the funniest part is the little wackoettes that buy into this horse shit and repeat it to confuse even more folk....even some in bonkersville where they hand out those comical no bell peace prizes.....

Those actually years ago meant something, an accomplishment that helped mankind...now a days they are nothing but political wishes as to how the wacko's wish the world to be....enough said lets move back to my winter in Indiana

It is for real, man it has been colder than a "well diggers", butt....and its headed colder a few days from now I seen a zero degree low in the forecast...but actually I have enjoyed it all...I have a new fireplace and I have firewood and I have finished my remodeling for now and kind of enjoy a crackling fire and the view of the snow falling huge flakes and kind of blowing a bit. A little country music piped through the Bose Speakers threw the house, a bowl of yesterday's chilli, gee pinch me, I must be dreaming.......

Tonight, I will crack open a bottle of Gallo Family Sonoma 2006 Merlot and share it with sweet pea as she tells me about her day....We will enjoy and maybe even share a laugh about how crazy it is with the economy being down that congress works on a bill to blame us for global warming and make our electric bills higher and our cars cost more all while its very very cold in the winter just like it has been for thousands of years....God help us and God help us elect good responsible people to congress next year....

PS...something else to pass your time....at the top of my blog there is a place to click on "next blog"...I sometimes do and you never know what you will get but it is very interesting...gosh there are a lot of great bloggers out there and some not so good, but when I come across a good one it is fun....try it...and if you find a really good one, save it to your favorites and check it out again another day.....

No comments: