Tuesday, January 27, 2009

(134) Today on Marco Island

Well as you can see by the picture on the right today was oldies day on Marco Beach..Lucas and I ran into these three gals who looked like they stepped out of the 30's maybe or the 40's....Yes they did, we tried to choose the best looking suit but just could not decide...Who would you pick?....

Next question?...the two homes for sale on the water...which one should I make an offer on...Both say make us and offer so I may...If they take it I hope to be able to at least make the down payment and then wait for the governemnt to write down my mortgage to where I will be able to stay in my new home and pay the insurance and taxes...I like the plans talked about on the view and by Ophra about helping out people who just happened to purchase way more home than they can afford...I gotta get in on this deal....So help me choose which house and which beauty queen?????
This stimulus package is going to be pretty much something for everyone and we gotta be ready...

Folks in Indiana tell me kids are home from school today, too much snow on the ground. They say I gotta be missing all of that by being down here in 80 degree temps...Well there wrong, truthfully I like looking out the windown at a big snow fall but only one time..the second time I look out the window and if it's still there then I am ready for it to be gone. Well take care if your up there negotiating the snow...Use those four wheel drives...OK do this, make a nice snow ball and put it in my freezer..I will try and enjoy it when I get home...

No comments: