Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Tooth Holiday that was today....

Twice each year I volunteer to do one of my very favorite things. The cleaning process is really a treat for me...I know I am different because I enjoy it all. The water pic jack hammer or whatever they call it... The scraping and vacuming, the polishing, the measuring the pockets to see if I get a good score. Man I am into this stuff and to prove that there is never any blood. That is the sign that you have been a good boy in your dental hygene habits...and I am I do the floss I do it all...

But this year was different as I felt I should alert my hygenist and the Doctor and the exray person that I am a MONO MAN...They seemed not real frieghtened of my declaration.. I told them all three right off that they were probably being adults amuned to picking anything up from me... I did suggest that just to be safe they should maybe refrain from any substantial kissing of me while in the vulnerable chair posistion. They all laughed I don't know why, and agreed that they would "hold back"....

But my long time hygenist announced she is moving to Tenn to live in Cooksville as her relatives have purchased a resort their...Old friends of mine and I wish them well...if you like Dale Hollow and fishing they probably got what you want so check them out on the web....www.cedarhillresort.com Some day I will have that kind of energy again as soon as I sleep another few days....Good night all its bed time somewhere in this world.

No comments: