Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Triplamania to the Max

If you scan down to my 9 girls on a blanket story, you will see these gals and now they have surfaced again on my blog. My Triplet grand daughters are pretty close, I guess it all starts with 9 months of rubbing elbo's and hey, you get used to each other. So used to each other that recently one of them shared with me that they had made a campus to campus visit and made the mistake of taking pictures and sending them to Grandpa.

You see two of them Elizabeth and Lilly are Purdue Boilermakers and they missing their sister Abby who is a Butler Bulldog went down to spend the night with her one week end. I guess they played a lot of ping pong and enriched themselves with a visit to a art museum to raise their culture level a little....I think they had fun there. Recently they visited me here with their family and went backwater fishing with me into the 10,000 islands of SW Florida....They do care deeply for each other and I am sure will always be the best friend that each of them will have, maybe with the exception of their future husbands who will spoil them so badly that no other man would ever want them...And they will deserve it I am sure....

No comments: