Sunday, March 2, 2008

Asian Night at Silver Lakes

Wow, what a production we saw last night. This one will be held as a target for future events at this Paradise retreat I have come to love. The show definitely had Joy Davidson’s fingerprints all over it and I understand and hope I have this right that Char Davis wrote the script and also I may add kind of stole the show with participation as one of the Three maidens that just happened to land at Silver Lakes, a nice warm place a far piece from the Orient.

Everyone who participated was just marvelous, a number of attendees almost equaled the cast with their attires…It was hard to tell them apart…

And the food, fabulous, the committee gets a smart salute.....

All in all a fabulous night at a little place located on the road to Marco….

See my pics on the side.

No comments: