Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Ladin is out of here.....(295)

The mighty arm of Uncle Sam delivered justice yesterday to Osama Bin Ladin in Pakistan.
It is a great day of celebration for our nation. My son in law, Todd Stair called last night at 11 and told me I may want to watch the news..I was so asleep I was confused and thought he meant we had killed Omar Kadafi in Libya and told him I did not think I would get woke up just for that...Then as I lay there trying to go back to sleep it dawned on me what he had said the we had killed Osama, the Hitler of our time, so I turned it on for a bit to make sure it was true and then went back to sleep...I slept well, knowing this man that had really started this wave of terror wars had been delivered the justice that he deserved. These Navy Seals are so good at what they do, am so proud of them and also their commanders decision to take his body back with them so they could not make a memorial out of his burial site. And to bury the guy at sea and wipe him off the face of the earth was also very smart...

This morning I watched some reporting of the event on Fox and they interviewed Mr. Beamer who was the father of the guy who is credited of stopping the flight that was headed to DC and crashed the plane in Pennsyvania. He was great, I loved what he had to say about the event and what lies ahead for us...I agree that we did good, but by doing so more attacks may come from these nut jobs who embrace terror. But that we must be vigilant and be prepared to serve them justice as well when it happens. We do live in a great county in spite of ourselves....

I switched over to CNN as I like to do when major events like this happens just to see how they assess the situation and how they report it to the public...Currently they just had a guest who wondered if burial at sea was proper for Osama since Islam prefers to buried in the ground? And the reporter joined in questioning whether proper Islamic prayers and rituals were offered for him before he was buried? I shook my head, but continue to watch as they work their way through how great a deed this nation has just pulled off...They can not help themselves it seems, they are committed to always looking at the dark underneath side of things. It blows my mind that anyone would watch such a network...I think soon I will switch back to Fox and other networks that report things from the positive side of the street....

It is a great day for America....

No comments: