Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Triplets Plaspohl Graduate from College (298)

The three ladies pictured here are my Granddaughters Abby, Elizabeth and Lilly. Saturday they all three graduated from College, Lilly and Elizabeth from Purdue University and Abby from Butler University. There parents seen in below picture have to be mighty proud to have put 3 through college for 5 years each in today's economy. A job well done I must say. Look out world here they come....ha Off to the right here I have added a picasa of shots I have taken lately and back a few years maybe.
Lilly is no longer a Plaspohl she is a Capecci now marrying Ryan almost two years back. Ryan graduated from Purdue and is now a practicing nurse here in Lafayette. Abby is engaged and will be married in June I think to Bryan Livingston seen in a pic here in front of Hickle Fieldhouse taken last Saturday. Bryan graduated last year from Butler and is now a med student at Indiana University. Elizabeth is still in the running you might say so I added a picture of her from her running days in high school...My daughter Sharla, her hubby Jeff and Susan and I attended Abby ceremony saturday at Butler. Elizabeth and Lilly choose not to attend the walk on graduations at Purdue. We were all kind of glad of that as for one thing it would have been a logistics problem but also, "man those things are kind of drawn out and one gets really sleepy trying to keep up with it all. I nodded off quite a few times myself and I think I may have caught the dad Jeffrey doing the same a time or two...
Pictured above is the grandpa about the end of the graduation ceremony, getting a little bored, but still enjoying and glad he came, and ready to move onto "Champs" for lunch.....
Sunday they had a great reception party in my pole barn. They had it all fixed up real nice as they had worked on it Friday. Great food for everyone who attended..We all had a good time and now they are off to a great start and looking ahead to the rest of their lives...I know they will do good, all three of them...and the parents also, after recouping from this endeavor....Congrats to all of you....

No comments: