Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hankolulu..........(147)

I want to put in a little plug here for a fellow blogger...Stan Hankins, born of great parents in Stockwell Indiana and now for a long spell a resident of Hawaii..I once sold his parents a automobile in my early years, and they have never held that against me. I think the new VW bug turned out to be a car they enjoyed...They now are both residents of the Indiana Soldiers Home.

Stan their kid, is almost a "shirtsleeve relative of mine"...and I say that with pride and respect as he is a brother to my niece Nancy's husband Glenn Hankins..so that makes him a shirtsleeve relative in my book...I know well three of those Hankins boys and they are all "good people"....this one called Hankolulu the youngest "Stan" is no exception...He is a missionary working with "Ambassadors for Christ"..He travels a lot all over the world proclaiming his commitment to this "lifes work", he was chosen for.

I hope you will visit his blog, maybe making it one of your "favorites as I have", and then visit him now and then and see what "the stockwell kid" is up to now. He visit's his family here a couple times a year and sometimes preaches at the Dayton or Stockwell Methodist Churches....I enjoy his approach to this task and his vision and words that lends him to be about "His Fathers Business"....

We share a burden of the "persistant returning dietary struggles"....He shed some of the waistline about a year before I and not only gave me courage but now keeps the pressure of achievement before me....

So let me end this by saying to Hankolulu, "your blog is good, be bold and keep it coming." Here's to Hankolulu, and he can be found at www.hankolulu.blogspot.com

No comments: