Friday, March 13, 2009

Clint will soon be a Texan (146)

My grandson Clint is about to graduate from Purdue Hotel and Restaurant Management School...Sure am proud of his accomplishment. Last night he was in charge of the Purdue Stone Hall Restaurant. Lots of us were invited to attend this affair to see how all this training falls into place. Sweet Pea and I really enjoyed the evening and the food....His Spinich/Artichoke appetizer was fabulous only topped by the special entree of Lamb Chops graced with special mashed spuds and baby carrots...

Well tell you what, I took the camera with me but when we got out of the car we were running a bit late and forgot it...Probably truth be known my tummy was in gear but the brain had slipped into neutral....OH, a couple Alabaster Beers were pretty darn good also...but I do regret not covering this story with a pic..if anyone took a good one send it to me and I will post it...

Clint is off to Austin Texas now after graduation...He says the hotel company he will be working for has about 25 hotels in the Austin area. He sounds excited and seems to be looking forward to becoming a Texan at least for awhile...Sweet Pea's son Jeff also lives in Austin..She said she likes the town so would guess in months ahead we will "kill two birds", with one stone and just most likely visit that Texas town. Good Luck grandson, use the Purdue smarts to the best of your ability and start climbing the ladder of success.....

No comments: