Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rainy Nignt in Georgia (289)

I am setting in my motor home at a Cracker Barrel in Dalton Georgia....My favorite campground...I love parking at Cracker Barrel cause it "free"...and in the morning I will enjoy a nice breakfast and I will thank them for allowing me to park my motor home in their parking lot...I always do and they always say, "glad you stayed with us last night"....We have this thing going on me and cracker barrel I guess...I provide "security" for them, by parking by the back door in my motor home...burglars just don't pry open back doors when there is a motor home outside with a guy in side with a cell phone and a 9MM Pistol inside...So me and cracker barrel, yes, we have it "going on", I guess you could say...

On my way south to Naples Florida for some R and R...Rest and Recuperation....

It is pouring down rain here..and maybe back in Indiana too...left there this morning early....had a nice nap about noon for an hour and then recharge I moved on through Nashville Tn. on to Chattannoga and now Dalton Georgia...I like Dalton, it is the carpet capital of the world you know...the place to buy carpet if you are buying very much...

Looking forward to spending a month in Naples close to Marco Island...doing as much fishing as time will allow...it will be great...And then back home to plant corn and beans....that is my rotation you know corn beans and then Naples...

Thursday update on my excellent adventure...
Drove 640 miles yesterday to Ft. Myers, only lacked 50 miles to Naples but had to stop at yes you guessed it another Cracker Barrel...with my tow vehicle I had to utilize 5 Bus/RV parking slots to contain me...but I am special so I knew they would not mind...I was exhasted for sure...Susan woke me at 7.30 on her way to work...Went into breakfast and thanked my host and while in there a monsoon type rain came through the area...glad I was inside...now setting up my home site in Naples has rained all day...

No comments: