Friday, March 25, 2011

Naples Florida 2011 (291)

Needless to say I love Naples and Marco and especially Silver Lakes RV Park located on the "road to Marco" off US 41.....
Love it so much that I am going back again next year...I love the fishing in the back waters in and around the 10,000 islands off the lower west coast of Florida.
Writing in past tense as I went home early as I was broken into the first week I was in Florida at my home in Indiana...They still have not caught the dude even though they know who is, he has been on the loose for a week now...He had a lot of fun dumping every drawer in my house looking for money...he found a little and he found a check book... and he was not too smart..he wrote himself a check and drove to my bank and sent the check and his drivers license into the teller via the drive up window...

The called me immediately and asked if I knew him and informed me the check was 25 out of sequense....What a Bank......and I said no way so they asked him to come in and he left right away in his white truck...Hard to belive this dude is still 'at large' so to speak..they have his drivers license and his finger prints on the check and from inside my house...go figure.....

So I am home early from Florida cleaning up the mess....practicing close range target practice with my two pistols a Colt 1911 45 caliber and 9MM. Keltec P11...next time he may not be so lucky....I may have one in each hand...

But Florida was wonderful...it still is wonderful. Gosh I love fishing the back water looking for spots that fish will likely to be...and sometimes finding them...80 degree temps, sunshine,great neighbors, great RV park, what more could a farmer from Indiana want that what I got...

Can not miss adding my enjoyment from the Donald Trump appearance on the View the other day...Donald want to see the Birth Certificate of Mr. Obama and you know what I would too....

What the hell is going on....if he ain't wanting to share it I think we have on our hand an "illegal President"...they are to be born in this nation you know...I don't think he was or he would be sharing that document....

So Donald I salute you Amigo.....it's time to ask the empty suite to produce the document that the nation should have insisted upon before this guy was ever nominated...unbelievable that we could have a seated President that is not qualified to be so....unbelievable....

And all you folks that voted for him, you got to wondering too......

No comments: