Friday, October 15, 2010

Medical Alert and my new cell phone (264)


This breaking news of this new, but finally identified decease comes just in the nick of time and I felt it my duty to get the info out there...You may be afflicted and don't even know it. So read it and follow instructions and we will do our best to bring you back and stamp out this terrible infliction...Early voting has started so you can take your first treatment anytime you want now....Click on the annoucement to make it larger to read

And on a lighter note check out my new cell phone to the right here....man I love this thing..no more punching buttons for me...back to dialing and I have a really really loud ringer on it too...almost sounds like a fire drill, but by golly I don't miss any calls...it don't have missed calls and voice mail and all that nonsense on it but who needs it anyway....

On the farming front, everything is pretty well wrapping up around here...a few farmers still have a field or two that needs to be harvested but for the most part its done. My corn planter got new disc openers this week, and is field ready now, awaiting April in Indiana...currently I am repotting "rain lillies". I had 3 pots of them...they bloom you know about 24 to 48 hours before it rains..I do like them and I look at them as a revelations of God's sense of humor...he had to have chuckled when he came up with these things...knowing it would absolutely drive the atheist and evolution folk up the wall trying to explain it...seldom do they miss it...if it don't rain for a month you don't see a bloom...all of sudden one day there they are and you better keep the umbrella handy...anyway I think they may have went 5 years without being seperated and re-potted. I now have about a dozen or so pots of these guys...I will give them to friends next spring after they spring to life.....

If you want to read about Zephyrathes grandiflora (rain Lillies), just click on the title of this post...it will take you there...it will also tell you that they bloom after a rain....oh really, not at this house...Ok, maybe God has a bigger imagination than I thought...maybe he makes them bloom before the rain, for believers and after for non believers...I don't know but I got my guesses....

3 comments:

Samual said...

Due to best India hospitals . India provides great opportunity for the travels; who want to come in India for health treatment as well as a tour to India to explore Indian culture, natural and heritage destinations in India.

Dhiman-Seo-Service said...

Welldone, very interesting Blog.I praised your Blog for giving such a useful information.keep it up. seo content writer

john smith said...

Such a inspirable and good article . I got new knowledge able while reading this . Keep sharing this type of articles.