Tuesday, November 13, 2012

346 Obama somehow re-elected....

Well eight days have passed since the election. It has been a tough eight days for a lot of us. Personally I still am hoping to wake up from a dream, that what has happened has not happened.  That somehow Obama did not get re-elected.  I find it hard to believe, actually I kidded about it but I actually with Obama's record I figured one of my pet ducks, could have beat him.  I really thought the country was smarter than this, but it now apparent that they are not. I guess someday maybe I will be able to fathom what took place. How this could possible have happened.

I predicted that Mitt Romney would win by a 54 to 46% of the vote majority.  I kind of understood the first time it happened as he had told tremendous lies about what he could do if he was President.  But people are real gullible at times so they bought into it and it did happen.  But to repeat the process, knowing the record of this guy is just beyond me. 

It is going to be a long hard four years I fear.  The guy knows not what he is doing, but it appears not to matter at all...The loyal liberal media and his loyal worshipers just think whatever he says or does is almost saintly.  I have no great advice on how to cope with the next four years at this time...Maybe later but until then I know that God has for some reason allowed this all to happen and will just trust that the reason will become apparent in due time...

No comments: