Monday, March 12, 2012

334 The Florida Condo, yes I did....



Gosh it has been awhile since I have been on here. A couple folk have pointed that out to me so tonight by golly by hook or by crook I am going to say something on here.
The main reason I have been absent has been during my stay in Florida this year and a year or two before this year I have spent a fair amount of time looking at Florida property. And this year before I left I did in deed make the plunge and purchased a small condo in south east Naples. I love the location, it is not gated but it seems very secure and safe. Is well lit at night with really nice decorative street lights. Driving in at night almost reminds me of a movie setting or maybe Christmas time maybe a combo of both. If you click on the title above it will take you to the site of the condo and then click on photo's and you can look it over...both the exterior which is dead center in the building and the upstairs unit..And then there is several inside shots of the furniture. Susan and I hope to use the condo next winter as much as possible. And we hope to share it with the kids from time to time also. And maybe some relatives and special friends also.

It has a nice golf course running through the neighborhood of which I don't have to support with any type fees, which suits me fine as I am really not a golfer at all. I play maybe once a year if somehow that happens...sometimes it does not. But the course playing through the condo's is attractive and I am glad it is there. Probably won't hurt the resale value at all. The roof was replaced on the building just last year and that is a plus to me also I think. Probably won't need it again in my life time and if it does I probably won't be cognisant of it happening. The unit is located about 10 miles from the Marco Island beaches and about 11 miles from the Naples beaches. So not a far drive to both of which we will probably just flip a coin when we feel it is beach time as they are both very nice beaches. Also a really sweet swimming pool just out the back of the condo in which am sure we will use a lot.

I had looked at a couple other units in this complex and my realtor Kathleen was very much on the ball finding this unit just 5 minutes after it was listed. We looked at it the next day and purchased it on the spot. It was priced in the low end of the range for this area so we did not dilly dally around...I am happy with it all and have no buyers remorse at least at this juncture.

Sorry I have been lax on blogging of late, but homework on real estate is very time consuming and I am glad I did all of it because it is because of that that I am confident in this endeavor...But from here on maybe I won't have and excuse so you may be seeing me here more often ...I hope so...

No comments: