Friday, February 18, 2011

Why you gotta love Indiana Weather (287)

Well you just gotta love how Indiana weather and probably all the midwest can change in a blink of an eye. Good heavens only last Monday, 4 days ago we were skiing in inches of snow, and here it is Friday and now flowers...I was totally blown away walking outside this morning, maybe they were even here yesterday and I did not notice but is this a sign of spring or just some flowers that are a little impatient? I hope it is a sign of spring but mid February, I know it's probably flowers that got their signals mixed up. But we will take it..The last couple days in the 50's even 60 yesterday. Hey at least the warmer air has melted most of the snow. The tile are running and filling the pond a little deeper. No surface water coming into the pond but the tile are running full force from the back of the 50 acres. It has a way to go to fill up, maybe another 30 inches so keep it coming...at 30,000 gallons of water per inch in my pond I only need another million gallons of water..It will come sooner or later hopefully not all in one day...
Sandwiched in between winter skiing and spring flowers we had Valentines Day. And Sweet Pea made me this special treat.. They were very good, but doggoneit, it will mean extra time on the ABCOASTER, my new exercise machine in the bedroom...at least 100 reps for each one of these babies for sure...Its the only bad thing about going to Sam's Club is the portions that they sell you...I guess I did not have to eat them, but I did.....

What is an Ab Coaster machine you are probably asking? Well click on the title above and it will come up...Sure hope it works...my jeans are becoming a challenge to button up...Oh before strawberries there were smores....better not ever try to eat just one of those babies....fireplaces = smores......
Tip for today...you can purchase the AB COASTER from walmart on line...ship it to your store and save shipping...then if you don't like it take it back to Walmart and not have to ship it back...and Walmart sells it for one dollar less on top of the free shipping...Probably should just lock the refrigerator and the pantry and we would not need these things.....

No comments: