Monday, September 28, 2009

Healthcare bill explained and an encounter today with Dolly Parton (182)

I think every American should take the time to click on the two segments to the right side here that will bring up a excellent explaination of this Healthcare Bill being shoved at us by our president and his congress...His name is John C. Crawford, I admire his efforts for us all.....Please click on Part 1 and then Part 2 and listen what this man from Texas who has studied the bill has to say about it...He used his own money and represents no party but himself but he represents all of us very well with his video that he sent at his own expense to all the members of congress...

OK today is our last day in Branson MO.....we have had a great time...I tell you this it is a great place to come and enjoy the over 100 great shows that are offered and relax...It is a place of much talent, and a place honoring God and Country like no other....We like it here and now have also found that it is a great place to fish for trout and will be coming back here hopefully next march for a week of fishing, camping and yes more shows to watch...

But I must share that today we went to see a Dolly Parton impersonator....she was for real, and had it all, the blonde hair, "the girls", she called them, and the voice and the figure...Anyway we sat in the middle back behind most of the people...during her act she would come off the stage and set on some of the mens laps and mess with their hair and stuff and sing to them...was all fun..getting to the tail end of the act she moves back where we were and moved into our row which was empty except for Susan and I....Susan said "aw aw here she comes"....sure enough she came over to me and said I bet you being bashful and all, thought if you were to set all the way back here that you would be safe didn't you?...I said yeal I hoped so...she said I need you up on stage with me to help me out and I pleaded please no but she would not take that for an answer so away I went up on the stage...there was a stool and a cowboy hat...she sat me down messed with my hair, said it looked like kind of a birds nest, unbottoned my shirt and ran her hand around my chest...thought I would die yeal right,,, anyway then putting the hat on me setting on my lap and singing a song about me coming in here dressed like that or something like that...not sure of the title...she finished the song and I was "let go", thank God....it was scary but kind of fun and would you know it we left the camera in the motor home....so no pics, maybe best anyway left with only words...

No comments: